Here is the list of events going on at SACAP from now through June 30th, 2015
Click on the blue text to read more about each event!
The author will be signing her book at Visions…located at SACAP (Southern Aroostook Cultural Arts Project) ~ 66 Main Street in Market Square in Houlton, on Friday June 26th, from 4:00 – 7:00 pm.
SACAP is pleased to announce that next month we will be hosting an art talk and book signing at ‘Visions’ of “Woop & Drive ‘er”, by former Aroostook county and current Belfast, Maine resident; artist & author, David Estey, for his new humorous, illustrated memoir…at 7:00 p.m., Friday, July 17th.
- Wed. June 10th – (3pm – 5pm)
- Wed. June 17th – (3pm – 5pm)
- Wed. June 24th – (3pm – 5pm)
- Wed. July 1st – (3pm – 5pm)
- Wed. July 8th – (3pm – 5pm)
- Wed. July 15th – (3pm – 5pm)
Other days/dates during each week are available! The next session begins Wed. June 10th, 2015…reserve your spot now!
~ OUR ‘CABIN FEVER’ RAFFLE WINNERS HAVE BEEN DRAWN!
Here are the lucky recipients of this year’s prizes…
- Foneso Tablet:: Kaia Smith
- Silver/Diamond Earrings :: Krystal Caron
- Gift Cards: $20 Andy’s Gift Certificate :: John Huntley
- $10 Walmart Cards:: Bea Bishop, Mark Huntley, Fred Griffith
- Computer Analysis (Computer Tutor):: Doris Scott, Belinda
- Temple Theater Movie tickets:: Laurie Pederson,
Stacey Ramsey, Stacey Mullen, Anne Hemphill
- 50 lbs potatoes:: Rick Silver, Jeri Smith
- Video:: Martha Stewart
The show ran from April 3 to May 15, 2015, beginning with the opening reception on Friday, April 10th at the “Blue Moon Gallery”, 66 Main Street, Houlton, Maine.
As promised, this show was as wonderful, creative and enjoyable as all past student shows have been….the students, with help from their teachers created some excellent artwork for all to enjoy.
The ‘Blue Moon Galley’ hours as well as the hours for our ‘Visions’ store…are Mon. – Fri. 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm, and Sat. 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm.
Planting seeds of creativity for all ages!